My friend Nikki tagged me to do this; normally, I wouldn't do something like it, but I love her so much that I couldn't resist. So... 7 random things about me:
1. I can kick myself in the forehead. This would be surprising, except I have shown most people this nifty trick. This caveat doesn't make the statement any less random though. :)
2. My first kiss didn't happen until I was almost 22 years old. I figured out that I'm gay when I was around 10 or so. I came to terms with it fairly quickly; however, I knew that most other people would not be so hunky-dory about that fact. So I stayed closeted until I was 21 (when I couldn't hold it in anymore). I've never been much for misleading people (too hard to maintain a false front), so I didn't date any women before I came out. As a result, I didn't have my first kiss until I was out and dating.
3. I LOVE Hannah Montana. In fact, the most played song in my itunes is "If We Were A Movie" (look it up... it's AMAZING!). I am not all that different than an 8 year old girl.
4. I learned how to say the alphabet backward. Why? Because of my paranoia about cops pulling me over and potentially accusing me of drunk driving. I can say it very quickly too!
5. I own 29 pairs of shoes. I only wear about 4 or 5 on a regular basis. The rest collect dust under my bed. I've been trying to branch out and wear different shoes as of late. I think I have been quite successful so far. Oh, and I keep them all in their original boxes.
6. When I sleep, I make no noise and barely move. I'm not exaggerating either; most people that have shared a bed with me or seen me sleep literally think I am dead. I usually suggest that they check and make sure I'm still breathing. :)
7. I do metric-english conversions in my head. I know the conversion rates for centimeters, liters, etc. and have known them since 7th grade. I can't really explain how my brain works, but needless to say it is pretty odd. I also have a mental GPS and rarely get lost (and no, I don't mean that in the "I'm a guy and never get lost" way).
There you have it. Those really aren't all that interesting, but I never know what to share in these kinds of fact-divulging activities. I think I'm supposed to tag someone else to do this, soooooo.... I pick... hmm. I'll get back to you all on that one.