Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blog = Forum for examination of social behavior

I've decided that part of my blogging experience will involve the synthesis of a "picture of the day."

"Where will this picture come from each day?" you may be asking. Well, I'll tell you! Calm the fuck down!

In an effort to become accustomed to using my camera more often, I am going to force myself to take the picture of the day as opposed to finding it somewhere online. Maybe my photography will improve. Maybe it will fall to pieces. Or MAYBE I will capture an impactful and important moment in history. I'm hoping for the first.

I probably shouldn't have laid out the plans before having captured my first "picture of the day", but I'm still in the development stage of this project. We'll start tomorrow.

Not that anyone knows this exists. Maybe I should start there first.

No comments: