Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I have decided...

... that I could live off of pepperoni pizza.

Granted, I wouldn't live very long. But what a joyous and short life it would be.

I cleaned out my desk today. Perhaps it was a premature decision, but I felt like I wanted to organize everything to the point where I would be ready to walk out for the last time on Friday afternoon.

It's always interesting to transition between jobs. I inevitably build a bond with the people in my office. What happens when I move away from here? I would love to continue talking to the people here in African American Studies, but how likely is that to happen?

I suppose that's for me to decide.

Despite my intense boredom during ohhhhhh 73% (yes, I said 73%) of the time I spent working here, I'm going to miss this place. The job was fairly dull; the people were (and continue to be) vibrant.

Here's to change. And to the cute student that works the front desk in my new office!

Hopefully he has an enjoyable personality as well. Looks only go so far. I should know; mine have only earned me a 57 foot yacht and a timeshare in the Virgin Islands. WHERE'S MY BLACK AMEX???

I'm going to stop rambling now. If I confuse you anymore, you might never come back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your looks got you a boat? Nice digs.